With Valentine day round the corner and millennials excited about it, it is inclusive to talk about dating. Many youngsters share that their dates do not commit. So there is term Commitment Phobic. This is a behaviour and is first reflected in dating. True commitment phobia is fear of any kind of commitment that involves other people, not just relationship commitment. These people will not have problems in taking decisions like buying a house or a car, but fear is usually connected with making a promise to another person.
Many of these people are found in IT industry or in jobs or total tech work as they are not close to humans but machines. You want to know if you are dating a commitment phobic?
- Past relationships are short lived.
- They do not plan
- Last minute entry to your party without info.
- They use words like may be, not really, probably.
- They have need for intimacy
- They don’t use I love you.
- They are unpredictable
- Their status is undefined.
The good news is that these people can be helped.